Hiking NSV

Options
Last week I hiked to the top of Mt. Pisgah and almost died. I threw up on the side of the trail and actually had to lay down a few times. However, I did make it to the top and couldn't have been more proud of myself. This week I hiked Goodman Creek Trail and it was amazing! It took 3 hours and I didn't throw up or lay down once :) It was the most beautiful hike I have ever been on. I love how each week I get stronger and it gets a little easier. Also, as of yesterday I have lost 24.9 pounds in the last five weeks and have never felt better!!!!

007.jpg
The Trail was amazing

015.jpg
It brought us to several sets of waterfalls and a swimming hole that was so deep I couldn't touch the bottom. This is only one set of waterfalls.

I am loving MFP and all the wonderful people who are so supportive on here.

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's awesome -- I bet the views were such a huge reward!!
  • dungardove
    Options
    Fabulous achievement, well done. I also hike in Ireland-no waterfalls like yours though :(
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! It looks like it was really beautiful. I'm glad you felt so much better on the second hike. It isn't any fun when you are dying! :-)
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hiking nsv! That is such a great and rewarding accomplishment - and you are enjoying the outdoors too! It looks absolutely beautiful there. My husband and I enjoying hiking here in PA.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!