Ladies!!! Your preference for your man....

Options
123457»

Replies

• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    #3 for sure!!!!! DEFINITELY NOT #1! Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    The answer to this question is filed away deep under "Things I Can't Be Bothered to Form a Preference For".
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I like to leave a ring around the base so it looks like a lions mane, that's how I roll!

HAHA! This killed me!

Seriously though, if a guy I was with was shaved I would probably laugh at him. Go get your hole bleached and waxed while you're at it...
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I would prefer #2 or #3. haha. If you expect us to.. you probably should too.

MY EXACT THOUGHTS!!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think a nice man-scaping is perfecto! Bald would just be kinda scary! lol Course, I'm thinking about the guys I know... they have a hard enough time keeping their face shaved, I can't see them doing all THAT!! ha ha ha It's alot of work keeping everything nice & smooth! Then too, where do they stop, I don't want him using my razor to shave his legs, chest, etc. Gimme a real man, that just knows how to groom himself! Leave the hairless to me! :love:

Agreed!! man-scaping for sure but give me a real man any day!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    *Notes preferences and fires up weedeater*

:embarassed:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I am afraid of those women who pick #1, LOL
    Afraid of women who like their men to be men?

LOL just because a man is hairy like a SASQUATCH doesn't make him a man.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    In regards to his..... 'ahem' area..... how do you like things?

1. Buckwheat all the way.
    2. Mow the lawn and shave the hedges.
    3. Bald is beautiful.

Lol, never heard that saying, but #2 fa sho!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    2 please. 3 is kinda weird but acceptable.. 2 is definitely the preference though. 1 is ONLY acceptable if things are naturally tame. It's just cleaner. Besides, hair in the mouth or between the teeth is AWFUL. I don't think a little landscaping is too much to ask.. especially since the expectation is generally for the ladies to go #3 - my preference for myself anyways.
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    LMBO :laugh:

All Nat-u-ralll, gotta have a manly man...thats the way I like my hubby:love:

I quite like the natural look... unless its all wild and yeti-like :)

I have to say.. bald freaks me out a bit.. *shivers* and sometimes makes me wonder WHY they've done it, is it because they truly like it, the think women like it or they want to look more sizeable ;)
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    LMBO :laugh:

All Nat-u-ralll, gotta have a manly man...thats the way I like my hubby:love:

I quite like the natural look... unless its all wild and yeti-like :)

I have to say.. bald freaks me out a bit.. *shivers* and sometimes makes me wonder WHY they've done it, is it because they truly like it, the think women like it or they want to look more sizeable ;)

Seems like most women to prefer or don't mind it. I don't understand how it makes you less of a man. Scrub my skin quite often. Hell, I even get manis/pedis once a month. I just like taking care of my body and I don't feel like it takes away any of my manhood.

But at the same time, I hate it when it looks like a troll doll down there so I just have this state of mind that women do too. If I can take care of myself, I also expect my woman too as well. =P