Am I there?

Options
carilyn39
carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
I am a 40 year old mother of 4. On 9-23-06 I met my goal weight with weight watchers and had lost 73lbs. My lowest weight at that time was 149. I never was really able to maintain that weight. I would bounce a few pounds mostly up. Well my situation now is that I have been hanging out mostly at 162. One week 160 next week 164 but mostly 162. I can't help but wonder if maybe that is my weight? I am still within the healthy weight range for my height and build. I have been exercising 5 days a week. almost always at least 35-45/50 minutes. I am doing things that I never used to be able to do. I have done 2 5K races, something that I would never have done at 222 lbs. My jeans are now a size 6-8 down from 22. HELLO. I have done a health assesment at work and it came back healthy. no cholesteral problems.. waist and hip ratio good.... blood pressure good. So that has me thinking maybe I should just stop fussing about losing weight and oh my gosh is it possible.....be happy. Going to visit my Dr. on Wednesday and ask her the same questions.

Replies

• kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Just be happy girl!!! Dont stop what you are doing because its working and its always good to maintain! Work on toning up! You are HEALTHY, continue! NICE JOB! You must feel great!!! =)!!!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Just be happy girl!!! Dont stop what you are doing because its working and its always good to maintain! Work on toning up! You are HEALTHY, continue! NICE JOB! You must feel great!!! =)!!!

Good answer!!
    I would work on toning too! :0)
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    BE happy :) concious still - but no more fuss :) allow your mind to catch up and be satisfied. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!