Question of the Day- Day 10!!

ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 10!!:heart:

What do you look forward to in the next 6 weeks?

**Me- I am celebrating my birthday on Friday 9/2 (my bday is 8/31 but that's a weekday!) which will be about 5 weeks from now and I am looking forward to being in ONEderland! I am hoping to have reached my first mini goal by then which is to weigh 198.(I secretly weighed myself today and the scale said 205.2!!) If I do reach it then I am going to get a pedicure :) I am also looking foward to sticking with this program. I am still fairly new here and I am not QUITTING DAMN IT!!!

Replies

• I am celebrating my birthday on Sat. 9/3!
    Labor Day Weekend--Tubing down the river with my sister.
    The State Fair
    Getting my Lia Sophia Jewerly
    Weekends with friends and family!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Seeing Cage the Elephant and Muse in concert on Wednesday. Have a 4 day weekend this Friday-Monday. Taking my son to the water park Friday, hiking with my sister on Monday.

Oh, and losing 10lbs this month. :)
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Im looking foreward to amazing people with my new found confidence, and smaller pant size. Happy early birthday.

Also the camping trip which is planned in about 6 weeks!
  • My birthday is on 9/3. I'm hoping to be in Onederland too by then. I maybe pushing it too but all we can do is try. Let's reach our goals and have great birthday celebrations!
  • ShannaB83185
    My birthday is on 9/3. I'm hoping to be in Onederland too by then. I maybe pushing it too but all we can do is try. Let's reach our goals and have great birthday celebrations!

Woohoo I am down for that!! I think we can do it! Acutally I know we can!! Let's get it down! Happy early Birthday :)
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    my birthday august 27th hoping to reach first mini goal of 199 by then

my kids starting back at school so i have more time to exercise and prepare meals

and getting a job im getting anxious about this one cause our whole world is falling apart currently
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    I live in the UK and my whole family is in Canada, so I am very excited about the fact that on 23 Aug my sister is flying over to see me for 8 days!!! And she hasn't seen me in a year so she's in a for a bit of a surprise.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    My goal for 9/1 is to be in Twoderville. And it's so close, I can almost taste it!!!

I also have some doc appts between now and then and can't wait to show them how well I've been doing!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I'm hoping to get my body fat % down to a point that I have a defined 6 pack within the next 6 weeks. I'm almost there, you can tell it's there now, but I want it to be serious. I just have to get my wine and ice cream under control.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Were doing a family Biggest Loser and weigh In is Aug 14 Im looking forward to winning that, plus the that same week I start back to work and start fall semester so Im looking forward to adjusting my schedule to make sure I get exercise in, my size 16s are getting loose so Im looking forward to trying on some 14s within the next 6wks, and last my goal by mid September is to get to my halfway point in this journey Im at 197 now and my halfway point is 185 at that time I will have lost 55 lbs and have another 55 to get to my goal
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    I want to get my body fat % down and I want to be able to run 4-5 miles consistantly without stopping by 9/1....
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    a appointment for a cut and color after work today!

next tuesday the 9th i have a doctors appointment. this will be the first time i have been weighed since starting MFP. i will be on day 29. i have only gone over my calorie goal (by 60) once. i am hoping to see a bit of results and am very excited!

labor day weekend we are going to vegas for 3 days with another couple! we have never traveled with other folks before so it should be interesting. my husband and i decided that we will not count that weekend. we are certain if we do we will go over. beat ourselves up about it and be worried. instead we have decided to take the tremendous amount of walking we will do and agree that balances it out. on a usual 1 1/2 day trip we log about 12 miles or so not counting swimming every morning. this is a 2 1/2 day trip so i expect a lot more miles.
  • ShannaB83185
    Sounds like everyone has some awesome things to look forward!! Good luck to all of you hoping to see a weight loss (I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!!) and enjoy family time and vacation for those of you seeing family and going on and having fun! I am sure your going to knock everyone's socks off with the awesome new YOU :bigsmile:
  • Good for you, stick with it. I am trying my hardest also to stay with it. It is hard at times but i just have to remember the end results are going to be great!

Good luck you can do it!!:wink:
  • In the next six weeks...I plan to spend more time with my family
    I'm off during the summer and only have a month left...:)
    get myself in better shape and ready for the school year...
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    In six weeks, I hope to have a completely flat tummy (aka don't have to go blue in the face trying to keep the tummers sucked in) and reward myself by running with just a sports-bra (don't worry...shorts too haha!). I have always admired the brave women who can work a jog in this fashion!

Also, I will hopefully be at my goal weight and in maintenance mode in six weeks...a big reward will be a hybrid bike so I can mix up my fitness routine :)
  • ShannaB83185
    BUMP!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    The end of my first term of school :)
This discussion has been closed.