Round 2!!!

Options
Okay, well this is my second attempt in the last few months to rely on MyFitnessPal.com to aide me in my weight loss goal. I was doing well the first time around but the girl I was "competing" with @ work, left. She was my motivation so I fell off the wagon. I do my best to eat good during the day but unfortunately it's dinner that is my downfall. I like to eat (obviously) but so does my boyfriend. He doesn't eat fruits or vegetables. He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I want him to be satisfied so I make a big dinner. Unfortunately not the healthiest either. And not to mention, him not eating fruits and vegetables means the temptation of chips and snacks, etc. is always there. So now, I'm hoping that my second attempt, with the support of you kind folks on here, will be a successful one!!

64151.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• xtina11179
    Options
    Okay, well this is my second attempt in the last few months to rely on MyFitnessPal.com to aide me in my weight loss goal. I was doing well the first time around but the girl I was "competing" with @ work, left. She was my motivation so I fell off the wagon. I do my best to eat good during the day but unfortunately it's dinner that is my downfall. I like to eat (obviously) but so does my boyfriend. He doesn't eat fruits or vegetables. He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I want him to be satisfied so I make a big dinner. Unfortunately not the healthiest either. And not to mention, him not eating fruits and vegetables means the temptation of chips and snacks, etc. is always there. So now, I'm hoping that my second attempt, with the support of you kind folks on here, will be a successful one!!

64151.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • chldlynn
    Options
    Oh how I know where you are coming from. This is second round too, and my 250 lb man :heart: is also a big eater! It can be so hard when you're around them so much to not follow their bad example. I really think that this site provides great support, as well advicing. This time around I'm going to get more into the community side of it. I would suggest the same thing for you:smile:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    if my hubby is eating junk, I try to make sure I am not too hungry when he does it, if I am not starving, I can resist. If I am hungry, I will give in, too bad beating your self up over bad choices doesn't burn calories :smile:

that is why I make sure I eat every two hours on average.

I am lucky though, my hubby likes to eat healthy most of the time, he comes from a larger family and is concerned about weight.