The future starts today :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP, and joined because of how well it's working for a friend of mine. I've used WW and other online tools in the past, while they did work for me, I think this might work even better. I'm looking forward to using MFP - I really love the food diary interface and how easy it is to enter things - both online and on my phone.

Gonna take a look around and see if there's a challenge or something I can get involved in to keep myself motivated :)

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add my as one of your supporter. We all need friends to give us encouragement.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place for motivation and support!! Best of luck, feel free to add me:)
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love the tools MFP provides and you'll love the friends you make even more!

Here's to your success!
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I like your topic line...its amazing that everyday we get to choose our future isn't it? I have only discovered the power of that recently as I use to think the future was something that just happened to me. And it does, if I don't consciously plan it myself!

I just set some new goals for August so that I can get back on track as I spent the month of July celebrating my 50th birthday and gained back 4 lbs! I want to refocus so that my future includes being at my goal weight!

This is a great site for support and having friends who are facing the same direction as you are...trying to get healthy, make good choices and live our lives to the fullest, whatever that looks like for each of us. Feel free to add me as a friend and I will promise my support!
  • jenluvs2sing
    jenluvs2sing Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find this is a really supportive place. I, like a lot of us, have been through all the different steps (WW, the cabbage soup diet, ugh, etc) and finally just accepted that there's no magic bullet, but the bullet must be bit in order to move forward, if that makes sense! Anyway, this place is wonderful and I hope you come to enjoy it as much as I do!
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm SO glad you joined here!!!!! We can rock it together now!!!!