Slim in 6 Challenge... Starting August 1st.

Options
2»

Replies

• carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Do we come back to this thread to post our results?

I just took my measurements today, but I can tell you the lbs lost since starting last week (only did the first workout 3 times and on other times walked for 30 min on the treadmill):

Starting weight last week: 172.5
    Weigh-in today: 170
    Loss: 2 lbs

Will let you know about inches next week. C'mon ladies! Don't get discouraged, let's keep it up!
  • JulianneR
    Options
    Congratulations on everyone's successes!

I was traveling for work last week and only got one RIU workout in, but did a lot of walking and stairs. I noticed a big difference in my strength and stamina even after two weeks of Slim in 6. Today I resume the DVD's. I'm alternating between RIU and BIU. All the different sets of lunges are still tough for me, so I'm working my way up to it.

Good luck this week, everyone!
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Ladies- I just started my fifth week of Slim in 6- just wanted to send out some encouraging words to keep pressing play! It is an awesome work out! I have stuck to doing the six day a week workouts very religiously for the past 4.5 weeks and I am really noticing differences! I have lost 15 pounds in the last six weeks and hoping to get to my goal weight by the end of next week when I can officially say I completed Slim in 6!! Good luck to you ladies!
  • AndreaXoXo
    Options
    Hello everyone...
    A part of thenRamp It Up part on DVD1 somehow got scratched and does not play. Can someone please tell me the excercises right after the butt routine and the last set of pushups - to the beginning of the yoga..?? Thanks...
    :-)
    Happy workouts...
  • AndreaXoXo
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I've lost my first pound plus .8 more :wink:
    I was really encouraged this morning when I saw less pounds on the scale so, since I have 3 days that I did not work out during the 2 weeks, I thought I would make one up today. I tried burn it up for the first time... I COULD NOT FINISH IT... I felt like I was going to faint 30 min. Into it and had to stop... Has this happen to any of you ? Any ideas why?
    Also, which rouille are you guys doing?
    Regards...
  • AndreaXoXo
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I've lost my first pound plus .8 more :wink:
    I was really encouraged this morning when I saw less pounds on the scale so, since I have 3 days that I did not work out during the 2 weeks, I thought I would make one up today. I tried burn it up for the first time... I COULD NOT FINISH IT... I felt like I was going to faint 30 min. Into it and had to stop... Has this happen to any of you ? Any ideas why?
    Also, which rouille are you guys doing?
    Regards...
  • carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm back to log in my results from week 2. I did the Ramp it Up workouts 3 times this week (I walked one day this week on the treadmill and swam laps in the pool yesterday). Here are my results:

Weight & Measurements (8/14/11):
    Weight: 170.5
    Chest: 43"
    Waist: 35.5"
    Hips: 43"
    L. Arm: 13.5"
    R. Arm: 13.5"
    L. Thigh: 27"
    R. Thigh: 26.5"

Current Weight & Measurements (8/21/11):
    Weight: 168.5
    Chest: 41.5"
    Waist: 35"
    Hips: 43"
    L. Arm: 13.5"
    R. Arm: 13.5"
    L. Thigh: 26.25"
    R. Thigh: 26.5"

Total #'s lost: 2lbs
    Total inches lost: 2.75"

My goal is to try to do the workout 4 or 5 times this week. Good luck everyone!