Aveda tea

Options
JMAMA
JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
Has anyone ever tasted this?? I just bought some and it is soooo good. It has licorice root and some other herbs and it has this great sweet after taste. It is really helping me with my sugar cravings. It is spendy though. 14 bucks a box (20 count), but it has been helping not eat so much sugar, definitely worth it to me and yum!!!!

Replies

• JMAMA
    Options
    Has anyone ever tasted this?? I just bought some and it is soooo good. It has licorice root and some other herbs and it has this great sweet after taste. It is really helping me with my sugar cravings. It is spendy though. 14 bucks a box (20 count), but it has been helping not eat so much sugar, definitely worth it to me and yum!!!!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I AM INTERESTED. CAN YOU LIST THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF THE TEA AND WHERE CAN YOU BUY IT?

THANKS,
    JOY:flowerforyou:
  • JMAMA
    Options
    It's not a weight loss tea-contains: licorice root, pepperming leaf, sweet fennel and basil. Under the nutrition info it has 5 calories and 0 everything else. You can buy it at aveda spas or at:

www.aveda.com

it's called "comforting tea." *gulp, gulp*:drinker:
  • arobinson
    Options
    I also have this tea and it is great. THe way I look at it is that I savor every cup and it's cheaper than Starbucks!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    THANKS, I WILL CHECK IT OUT. I CANNOT HAVE SUGAR.

JOY:flowerforyou: