Girlies losing 30-50lb!

Options

Replies

• nomnomgal
    Options
    Would love to join if there's still room!
  • winelover51
    Options
    would love to be part of this group. I am new to MFP and I really need motivation!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    me me me! I really need to be part of a group on here, and this is perfect for me!
  • elliej3
    elliej3 Posts: 29
    Options
    Excellent, wow i am so happy there is so much interest :)
    Well I will close the group here then, the last person to join us is "iluvsparkles", everyone before that, you're in! :)

SO, I think we can start with a team name, then I can create a few threads for us to get to know each other and before we know it we will be on our way to a wonderful team of skinny minnies! :D

Any team name ideas come to mind?

Some of my suggestions are...
    Lean Ladies
    Go for it gals (or girls or girlies)
    Fired Up Females
    Fit Females
    Skinny Sisters
    Slender Sisters
    Motivated misses
    Determined Dames

Please give me your opinion and i'll choose one in the morning and make a signature for us all.
    Lots of love, <3 Ellen
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    I love all of these suggestions! I really like ones that use alliteration for some reason, so I say we aim for one of those. Lean Ladies has a nice ring to it... I really like Slender Sisters too. Hmmm I will think for a while and see if any clever ideas come to mind.
  • nancycparker
    Options
    I would love to join if there is still room. I have lost 39 and am still need to lose another 34! How do we join?
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    How about:

Bodacious Babes
    Vivacious Vixens

Just throwing them out there too. I got bored and decided to think. I like Determined Dames though. :happy:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I just saw this, looks like you have the max number of people? Id love to join.. Is it too late?
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I like the name slender sisters
  • Erica92627
    Options
    oh bummer, i didn't make the cut? :( I didn't have a chance to see it before late this afternoon. Maybe i can be squeezed in?
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    How about Hippy Chicks hehe

In truth however, anything goes for me. I just liked the idea of having a group to be held accountable to. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and motivate each other!
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Good morning ladies, just wanted to get the thread going this morning for any of you who haven't seen the names suggestions that were posted earlier. Is there like, a band name that we could make a play on? Something like "Vixie Chicks" but maybe a little less corny?
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    In truth however, anything goes for me. I just liked the idea of having a group to be held accountable to. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and motivate each other!

THIS!
  • elliej3
    Options

THIS!

:D Totally!! Okay so i think its better if we just decide now so we can get this thing up and running, so i'm gunna go with Slender Sisters as you guys seem to like it. Ill make the signatures right now and post it here with a link to our first thread. YAY! Cant WAIT.

Erica92627, I'm a big softie, so of course you can join. But im being firm, after you its NO MORE, we need a small and familiar sisterhood! :)

Be back with a signature in a few <3
  • JPetz3057
    JPetz3057 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group too! Always in need of an exercise and nutrition buddy!

8709365.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    yay! Slender sisters! I'm excited to have a new group of like minded people with similar goals!
  • elliej3
    Options
    Okay my loves, here is the signature!
    2yl0od0.jpg

Add the [img]codes to this link:http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl0od0.jpg and add this to your little signature. Then head on over to the thread and introduce yourself: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/306435-slender-sisters-3-introduction-thread-closed-group. Can't WAIT for this journey together!<3[/img]
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG~ I LOVE the sig!! Im so EXCITED!!!
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The link is not working for me. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    The link is not working for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

You want to put [ img] (minus the space inbetween the [ and the i) directly before and [ /img] (again minus the space) directly after the link in your signature.

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean the link to introduce yourself! Hmm it doesn't work for me either!