30 DAY SHRED

Options
HI everyone!

So I know it's kinda late notice, but I was wonering if anyone wanted to start the 30 day shred with me as a challenge? So far all Ive been able to do is 5 days in a row, and then I stop. Maybe if I have someone else with me, I can follow through a bit more. I had gastric banding surgery done last November, and I really need to get my butt in gear exercise wise. I figure there are 31 days in August, so if we start tomorrow (August 2nd) we can do it through August, and look good for Labor day! Who's with me?

Replies

• cassandraervin1
    Options
    what's the 30 day shred?
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I started it and stopped after 7 days...and will gladly start back...so count me in...and add me for a friend if you like...I know I am a lot older..but we can support each other....Good LUCK!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    HI everyone!

So I know it's kinda late notice, but I was wonering if anyone wanted to start the 30 day shred with me as a challenge? So far all Ive been able to do is 5 days in a row, and then I stop. Maybe if I have someone else with me, I can follow through a bit more. I had gastric banding surgery done last November, and I really need to get my butt in gear exercise wise. I figure there are 31 days in August, so if we start tomorrow (August 2nd) we can do it through August, and look good for Labor day! Who's with me?

I wouldn't mind doing it every other day. I am running to train for a half marathon and I would do it on my days off. Let me know if that would motivate you (but I am sure you would get plenty of people to start and go 30 straight :wink:)
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    I'm in...
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ill do it. Im already on day three but I can just do 3 extra days :)
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i started mine last thurs it is fab, such a good workout.x
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Group of started today. i would say join us.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    what's the 30 day shred?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY
    bloody good workout.x
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    what's the 30 day shred?

It is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. It's circuit training; 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs. She takes you thru 3 levels. Each level has 3 circuits. It is a great work out. I love it. I'm on day 4 on level 2. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I just saw that there actually was an August group! :laugh: I saw we trek over there and see if we can do it!
  • beccaellena
    beccaellena Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in, in fact.. I just finished my first workout with it! So perfect timing!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I started mine today, so if I am not too late I will do it with you :)