Chicken & Stuffing Casserole

Options
OK, I tried this last night and it was AMAZING.

5 Cups, cooked, cubed chicken breast
2 Cans cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
1 13oz can evaporated milk
1 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter
3/4 cup boiling water
2 boxes of Stove Top Chicken flavored Stuffing

Ok, first of all, mix the stuffing, water and butter together, fluff until the stuffing is moist.
Spread half of the stuffing into the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan and pat down. Refridgerate for 1 hour.

In the meantime, bake about 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I use the frozen kind so they are quite large) at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

When the chicken is done, cube it and mix it together in a bowl with the cream of chicken soup and evaporated milk.

When the hour is up, take the pan out of the refridgerator and spread the chicken mixture over the cooled stuffing.

Take the rest of your stuff ing and put it on top (you'll have to kind of sprinkle it because otherwise you'll end up just mixing it into the chicken mixture.)

Bake at 325 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes.

I put this in a recipe counter thing and did it for 4 servings (you probably won't be able to each a whole 4th of this, just cuz I can doesn't mean everyone else can, haha)

Calories 651.2
Total Fat 14.2 g
Saturated Fat 5.9 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.2 g
Cholesterol 108.9 mg
Sodium 2,587.2 mg
Potassium 503.8 mg
Total Carbohydrate 80.7 g
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 47.6 g

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Options
    OK, I tried this last night and it was AMAZING.

5 Cups, cooked, cubed chicken breast
    2 Cans cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
    1 13oz can evaporated milk
    1 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter
    3/4 cup boiling water
    2 boxes of Stove Top Chicken flavored Stuffing

Ok, first of all, mix the stuffing, water and butter together, fluff until the stuffing is moist.
    Spread half of the stuffing into the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan and pat down. Refridgerate for 1 hour.

In the meantime, bake about 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I use the frozen kind so they are quite large) at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

When the chicken is done, cube it and mix it together in a bowl with the cream of chicken soup and evaporated milk.

When the hour is up, take the pan out of the refridgerator and spread the chicken mixture over the cooled stuffing.

Take the rest of your stuff ing and put it on top (you'll have to kind of sprinkle it because otherwise you'll end up just mixing it into the chicken mixture.)

Bake at 325 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes.

I put this in a recipe counter thing and did it for 4 servings (you probably won't be able to each a whole 4th of this, just cuz I can doesn't mean everyone else can, haha)

Calories 651.2
    Total Fat 14.2 g
    Saturated Fat 5.9 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 2.2 g
    Cholesterol 108.9 mg
    Sodium 2,587.2 mg
    Potassium 503.8 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 80.7 g
    Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
    Sugars 18.7 g
    Protein 47.6 g
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I will try very soon :smile:
  • starlite
    Options
    If you like Stove Top it tastes just as good without adding the butter which will drop the calories and fat even more.:happy: