day 6 of the 30 day shred

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Just completed day 6 my body is so sore but I am sticking to it i feel better through out the day and I def sleep better which is great- I can't believe how intense a 27 minute video is but I should have expected nothing less from Jillian. 24 more days to go- Trying to hit my mini goal of 10lbs in these 30 days and drop some inches i already measured myself on Friday and I will not measure again until the end of my 30 days which will be December 12th

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Just completed day 6 my body is so sore but I am sticking to it i feel better through out the day and I def sleep better which is great- I can't believe how intense a 27 minute video is but I should have expected nothing less from Jillian. 24 more days to go- Trying to hit my mini goal of 10lbs in these 30 days and drop some inches i already measured myself on Friday and I will not measure again until the end of my 30 days which will be December 12th
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

That's awesome-- what level are you doing? I couldn't take level two, so never went to three-- the walking push ups on two were killers!!

I think maybe I'll shred tonight-- hmmmm. Trying to mix it all up a little bit-- haven't done that one in a while.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How are you doing in terms of the weight loss? I guess you weigh in tomorrow? Curious to see how it goes! I'm doing her "Making the Cut" - not trying to lose pounds, per se, just looking to get better definition! LOVE the Shred DVD!
    :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    How are you doing in terms of the weight loss? I guess you weigh in tomorrow? Curious to see how it goes! I'm doing her "Making the Cut" - not trying to lose pounds, per se, just looking to get better definition! LOVE the Shred DVD!
    :flowerforyou:

Im not weighing in this week do to TOM coming to visit. but I will weigh in next week
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options

Good work! The soreness goes away--I promise! What level are you working on now? I am doing level 2 and it's so much harder than level 1. I used level 1 as a warm up last night and then blasted right into level 2. My DH said I sounded like I was going to have a heart attack :grumble: