added up all my options!

Options
I went to bed last night thinking about all the exercises that I do and I sat down and made a list of them! DVDs are Buns of Steel, Turbo Sculpt, Ab Jam, my Elliptical, Step DVD, Heart & Soul dance DVD, and Turbo Jam Burn (currently). Not to mention that I walk outside when possible! So, I made myself an exercise schedule along with alternating days of upper body strength and abs and lower body sculpt. I"M LOVING IT:heart: I have made it all fit into my schedule and it's great b/c I know what I have to do tomorrow already! I'm a big planner and so this helps me alot! Just my little tip for the day! Oh, and I didn't buy all of these at one time. That's been accumulated over 20 yrs LOL, just now getting organized with them:wink: It's working because I feel it!!!:explode:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I went to bed last night thinking about all the exercises that I do and I sat down and made a list of them! DVDs are Buns of Steel, Turbo Sculpt, Ab Jam, my Elliptical, Step DVD, Heart & Soul dance DVD, and Turbo Jam Burn (currently). Not to mention that I walk outside when possible! So, I made myself an exercise schedule along with alternating days of upper body strength and abs and lower body sculpt. I"M LOVING IT:heart: I have made it all fit into my schedule and it's great b/c I know what I have to do tomorrow already! I'm a big planner and so this helps me alot! Just my little tip for the day! Oh, and I didn't buy all of these at one time. That's been accumulated over 20 yrs LOL, just now getting organized with them:wink: It's working because I feel it!!!:explode:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    OMG thats fabulous!! I was kinda thinking of doing the same thing because I need some variety!! now I will for sure!!:bigsmile:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    OMG thats fabulous!! I was kinda thinking of doing the same thing because I need some variety!! now I will for sure!!:bigsmile:

Works for me and I'll bet you would like it, too! Try it for a week and see, who knows!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Having a plan is a BIG part of success... congrats on developing a routine that you are enjoying :)
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    DVDs at home dont move me much. Im not into them but yesterday I got a body for life for women dvd with a 30min workout! 3 10 min workouts Cardio 10 min upper body 10 min adn lower body 10 min. I enjoyed it. I also did 20min of Fat burning Yoga. It is nice when I can do it without my 3yo will watch a movie.. i cant breath and focus when Im having to yell at her to listen to me! hehehe.. I am gonna try to do 2 30 min workouts everyday!