Fat in Ohio

Options
Hello all!

I'm new here, joined last week and have just started cruising the boards. Already joined 2 groups!

I've been a little over weight all my life, but it's hard to admit how quickly it got out of control. I have only ever weighed this much when I was 8 months pregnant...and my son is about to turn 7. How sad!

What has really motivated me, though, is that I brought home a retired race horse almost 6 months ago. Farno is a great boy, but let's face it....his previous rider was 100lb lighter than me! So, I'm promising to get health for myself and my family, but also for my horse.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get connected soon!

Replies

• SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    :) welcome to MFP, you need any help just shout ,and remember at least your in SWO, up here in NEO we have 8 months of winter
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm fat in Ohio too! Add me! :tongue:
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There's a great group of people here. I know I've found a lot of inspiration and support.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My son is almost 17, so I guess I better stop blaming him. LOL I am also in Ohio. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    lol also fat in ohio. Love horses... so jealous :)
  • Sloron
    Sloron Posts: 18
    Options
    NE Ohio here..feel free to add..just started MFP in the last couple days!
  • cindykern
    Options
    Living in northwest ohio. My baby is now 18 so I guess it is time to get rid of the baby weight. Joined in
    April and can not believe what a differance it makes when you keep track of what you are eating and how much you are moving. 25 pounds lost so far
  • spotteddrafter
    spotteddrafter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a welcome! Thanks everyone!