Hello all, been six months since I last logged in here

Options
Nevada
Nevada Posts: 140 Member
The last weight I recorded then was 168.6 pounds, down from 189 six months before. Today I dragged out the scales for the first time in six months. 168.8.

I have kept most of my new, healthy habits. Walking a bit less than before, and not eating as many veggies as I should, but I am maintaining. I even have the occasional beer or cocktail.

The habits are not the huge chore they were at first. It is just what I do now.

Keep it up!

Replies

• Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The last weight I recorded then was 168.6 pounds, down from 189 six months before. Today I dragged out the scales for the first time in six months. 168.8.

I have kept most of my new, healthy habits. Walking a bit less than before, and not eating as many veggies as I should, but I am maintaining. I even have the occasional beer or cocktail.

The habits are not the huge chore they were at first. It is just what I do now.

Keep it up!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's great to hear that this will all become second nature at some point. I sometimes feel like it's easier just not to eat than to be constantly logging my meals. Unfortunately, I have found I am sitting at the computer at 9 pm with 500 calories left to eat. Not that I mind an evening snack, but it's hard to convince my husband I really am dieting when he "catches" me raiding the pantry just before bed.

Congratulations on maintaining without all the constant monitoring. I'm impressed you had to even dig out the scale! Way to go! :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey-- that's really great-- !!!!!!

Congrats on the awesome maintenance!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    A real live success story!!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!