How to log P90x...

Options
I just started P90x today and it was awesome and fun and now I'm trying to log it into my exercises and they can't find half the stuff so I figured I'll just create my own for each........

BUT...until I get a heart rate monitor I have nooooo clue how many calories I burned for Chest/Back and Ab ripperX

Does anyone know on average how many calories are burned per hour or per workout on average? I'll just use that number until I get a hrm

I tried googling it and got like a million different answers!

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    for the resistance days i used to log them as circuit training, general and for the cardio, aerobics, high intensity. i logged core synergistics as aerobics, general
  • sahm23ladies
    sahm23ladies Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up p90x and regardless of whether or not you enter the correct numbers (for cals burned), you''ll see results, especially if you follow the nutrition program. For me, now that I've lost the lbs once I complete this round of p90x, I'll just stick with the blocking format. You get the cals you need and there's def less work involved! lol

Good luck!!!
  • sandy4720
    sandy4720 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started today too!! I'm doing the lean p90x instead of the classic! My body is overheated. I can feel my muscles all hot! I'll let you know how it goes as time progresses.