100 to go!

Options
Greetings all!
I've been here about a week now, so I thought I should post my intro finally.

I have 100lbs to lose and am off to a great start. I've totally changed my eating habits for the better. I became vegetarian 6months ago, then 2 weeks ago cut out all fast food, processed food, artificial foods and all soda. If I can't pronounce what's in it, I don't eat it. Since doing this I've lost 8lbs (before coming here) and I can honestly say I'm the happiest I've ever been.

Now that I exercise daily (tennis and swim) and eat right, I can't believe what a difference its made in my attitude, mental health, outlook on life and the sheer joy I feel every day. I'd love to have some other like-minded, positive friends. If anything I said rings true for you and your attempts at a healthier life, please friend me.

I'm not into medication, fad diets or surgery. I have a special needs teenager, work and am in school full time. I definitely can relate to eating for anxiety and comfort and that's just what I did for over ten years. Now I'm ready for the healthy me I deserve! Are you? :flowerforyou: