August 10 Pound Punch Challenge

Options
Hey guys! Here are some of the "rules" for the challenge!

1. Every Tuesday is going to be a log in day, so starting tomorrow go ahead and inbox me your weight for the week!
2. I will post a daily challenge to my profile so look out for what you should be doing for that day.
3. No need to take measurements, we are just going to record weight.
4. The weigh in's start on the 2nd of August, and we will go through until September 6th, so again, every Tuesday send your weight to my inbox and I will make a spreadsheet. I am able to email you all and let you view the spreadsheet. SO anyone who wants to view their progress send me your email address and I can send you the permission to log into the spreadsheet!

If you have any question feel free to ask, and good luck to all!!!

Replies

• Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bumping. =]
  • promiseskept
    Options
    Kewl Beans!! Excited and ready!!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Let's go!! Good luck everyone, we can do this!
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just in time! I gained back 3 pounds (at least that is what the scale is saying to me this morning...blah. I need something to motivate me...I mean besides wanting to get thinner for myself. I got complacent.
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So the idea is to work off AT LEAST 500 cals a day? or is that 500 cals that you work off and don't eat back?
  • bkennedy1612
    Options
    500 calories is just todays challenge (although that is an awesome goal to set every day!!)

keep an eye out on my profile for the daily challenges. I will post them the night before!