Too soon??

Options
Hi

I've started my counting of calories and exercise last week sunday. I weighed myself this week sunday and weighed the exact same. I eat 1200 calories a day now since last week, and have been exercising nearly daily since last week and haven't cheated: ) Is there something else I could be doing to see results? Or is just too soon to expect to see any results?

SW: 150
CW: 150
GW:130

Thanks

9713651.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    are you eating back your exercise calories? you could have put yourself into starvation mode by not eating them back?
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    not enough calories? it is still a bit soon I think.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    My weight usually takes 2 weeks before I start seeing a difference. Sometimes as much as 3. Keep at it! You'll get there!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've started my counting of calories and exercise last week sunday. I weighed myself this week sunday and weighed the exact same. I eat 1200 calories a day now since last week, and have been exercising nearly daily since last week and haven't cheated: ) Is there something else I could be doing to see results? Or is just too soon to expect to see any results?

SW: 150
    CW: 150
    GW:130

Thanks

Just make sure your eating wholesome, quality foods like lean meats, fruits and veggies. Have patience... it will come. :)
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Take your measurements. You might have gained some muscle. Don't get discouraged. Your body is changing inside and out, even if the scale doesn't reflect it.