Pancake boobs

Options
Growing up my boobs were always on the smaller size. Each time I was pregnant and had a baby, my boobs grew. But so did the rest of me. I have lost almost 40 pounds and I think 90% of that came from my boobs. Now my boobs are flat and saggy!!! Ugghhhh....anyone else having this problem??

Replies

• Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    not yet. But I anticipate it deflating from 7 kids in 8 1/2 years.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Growing up my boobs were always on the smaller size. Each time I was pregnant and had a baby, my boobs grew. But so did the rest of me. I have lost almost 40 pounds and I think 90% of that came from my boobs. Now my boobs are flat and saggy!!! Ugghhhh....anyone else having this problem??

I only have 1 child. But after being pregnant with her and breastfeeding her PLUS after losing 50lbs, I can totally relate. Pushups are my BEST FRIEND;)

I have always had huge boobs though. so they are just big and saggy.
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options

I didnt have this issue, but my sister did. Her boobs ended up just being skin but she got her body fat down really low. She was always very athletic. After she got to her goal weight she ended up getting a breast implants. But she was always an A cup before so I think she would have gotten them anyways.
  • marindamboyd
    Options
    My best friend looked at me the other day and laughed and said, "ha, do you know where you have lost most of your weight!" I hear ya!
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome ot the club! After weightloss and baby your b(.)(.)bies tend to no longer be as "happy" as they used to be. YOu can do chest exercises and really focus on the pecs, but unforentalty they will never be "happy" without some help from a surgeron. Its a give take relationship, lose weight, lose your boobs.

I always say " I rather have a tiny stomach, then a full chest!'- thats because I can't afford fakies right not :). If you notice most figure competetiors or body builders have bought and paid for thier chests. I tell my self once I hit goal weight and measurements I'm gettign a pair!
  • lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had them small growing up and then 4 kids in 7 1/2 years plus added medical issues and weight gain....they grew. Which was fine for the hubby, but always seem to be in my way. Now that I am 1/3 down of what I want to be they seem to be the first to lose weight and go small again......
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Whatever boobs god gave ya, doesnt make you any less beautiful than how you feel :)
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I understand completely!!!

As I say............ I started this journey as a 46C and now I'm a 36 Long.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    yep me too. LIke one of those women you see on National geographic. :laugh: In fact without a bra I look flat chested, oh until you look down around my belly, :laugh:

I don't care. I love my saggy boobs, as long as they are healthy and cancer free, then they are for me:happy:

And yep it got worse with weight loss.
  • darlynnwd
    Options
    I LOVE Victoria's Secret! That's where I've found the best fit ever! 2 babies, 26+ years later, & my hubby is still happy. So am I!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I don't feel so bad....but once i'm at my goal, I am saving for boobs and a tummy tuck.... =0) Don't want big ones, just need volume in this sagging flesh....YUCK