20 POUNDS GONE.. NEVER TO RETURN!

Options
petunia
petunia Posts: 336 Member
So I'm not as active on the boards as I once was, but I still am here working away entering my foods and exercise etc...

I had to toot my own horn today - I finally hit the 20 pound mark! What's kindof cool is I actually hit it on Sunday morning... which was my twin girls' 3rd birthday... I thought that was appropriate...

anyway, just wanted to see my ticker update and let you all know this DOES work, it just takes time, patience and support!

Thanks!

Replies

• petunia
    Options
    So I'm not as active on the boards as I once was, but I still am here working away entering my foods and exercise etc...

I had to toot my own horn today - I finally hit the 20 pound mark! What's kindof cool is I actually hit it on Sunday morning... which was my twin girls' 3rd birthday... I thought that was appropriate...

anyway, just wanted to see my ticker update and let you all know this DOES work, it just takes time, patience and support!

Thanks!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: Keep on keepin' on!!!!!!!!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up and yes it does work!!!!!

Congratz!!!!!

Molly
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • petunia
    Options
    Thanks all! Only 15 pounds to go...
    I wish it would go faster, but at least the pounds are still coming off... albeit slower than I'd like!
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    Thats great!

You are more than half way there!!

Congrats on your success!

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020273.gif
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    five.gif WTG!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • seaotter
    Options
    :happy: Good for you! - Nope, wait......GRRRRRREAT for you! - I joined on Tuesday, so today is day 3 for me! I'm down 2 + pounds already....I don't care if it's water or what.....the first day, I really blew it, but I logged everything anyway.....I think it was about 2500 calories or so.....but most importantly, I bet I used to eat 4000 calories a day......I would eat and eat and eat - even if I wasn't hungry! Yesterday was tough - but I did it.....today I still have 600 calories left - I think I'm going to find it hard to fill them, but I will, only with healthy choices...I've learned a lot, but enough about me -

YEAH the New You! and keep us posted!

108858.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    congrats. Keeps up the great work.
  • stephiepoo
    Options
    Congrats you are one more inspiration to me :flowerforyou:
  • theresamasucci
    theresamasucci Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaa. There's hope for all of us. Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!