Hello from Port Elizabeth-South Africa

Options
Hi to all that struggle with weight issues..Although I have only a few pounds/Kgs to lose, I find myself here because of the issues I have had in the past.I am a terrible eater so I have to eat correctly to stay healthy.The rollercoaster of dieting in the past has greatly affected my health now.I was always told I was a porker, fatty and had nicknames to go with my large frame.When I look back now, I see that I was just tall and had big bones but I was never terribly overweight.The constant name calling sent me on a spiral of bulimia and diet tablet taking..This made me very ill and damaged a lot of my intestines and colon.
Thank goodness I have educated myself about nutrition now.
I still tend to go off the rails and binge on bad foods so I have joined this forum to give inspiration to others and to help myself eat correctly..I'm a sugarholic.
I also have a friend that has more than 50kgs to lose so I am here to encourage and gain experience from others to help him.
I am sure I will learn so many new things here and meet more wonderful people too..
Hugs to you all xxx:smile:

Replies

• jesshall281
    Options
    a big welcome from Pretoria, South Africa, and good luck on your journey, i have sent you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • Sharricb
    Options
    Wonderful!! Great to see fellow South Africans on the site!:smile: