Options
2»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    caffine is addictive
    sugar is addictive
    if you've cut your caffine and sugar habits cold turkey you're going to feel like *kitten*. On top of that, if you've decreased your overall food intake you're going to also feel hungry for a month. Oh, and don't forget, if you've switched from over processed foods to healthier high fiber options your stomach is going to turn on you because you're body isn't used to fiber. What's waiting on the other side? You will feel better, you will be able to brethe deeper, walk longer, play harder with your child, get an overall superior quality of life. Stick with it and you'll be fine, you just have to bare with it for 30 days and turn that corner. I agree with crammers74, move, get out there and move it'll make you feel better in the long run.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    "mammy cydney says your the fattest mammy in our class"

Truth or not, this was a *kitten* thing to say to a child.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I would maybe be a little more subtle with your changes, so it's not such a shock. The take away is awful for you, as you know, so I'd still cut that out, but maybe have 2 diet cokes...then 1....then half a can...slowly but surely. If I didn't have coffee in the morning I'd feel awful. It certainly is addictive. That might make this process seem a little less like torture. LOL! Make sure your calorie goal isn't too low either. Opening up your diary would help a ton. you can TOTALLY do this. Great job!
  • melindalamb
    Options
    You are basically having withdrawals. As time passes, you will feel better.