Day 9+ Shredders... Is it getting easier?

Options
Good Morning everyone! I should be doing the Shred right NOW, but must wait until lunch time. Hope everyone is feeling stronger each day! Are you ready to move on? Have you peeked at the next level? Wishing you all the best day with Jill! Check in later,
L :flowerforyou:

Replies

• donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of Level 2. Some of the exercises now are harder and some are easier. I can def tell that my endurance and strength is a lot better from when I first began!

Good luck
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    not doing it till i get home tonight so i will let you know after but I fear the anterior raises, only them and frankly I hope they disappear with level 2!!!! I dunno which muscle i lack but i sure do!
  • bethy0316
    Options
    I am only on day 4 of Level 1 ... but even with my sore muscles I can tell it's getting a tad easier. I also HATE the anterior raises (and the push ups) but i am determined to get through this, even if it KILLS me.

Good luck to all :bigsmile:
  • fj78
    fj78 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 Level 2 - I agree that it gets a little easier and the difference from the beginning is tangible. It still feels like a serious workout though and I'm slightly scared about Level 3, I don't dare peek!
    Good luck everyone!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I did level 3 day 1 yesterday- I have to do the modified versions due to 1) I am not capable of dong the non modified version and 2) previous injury- level 3, modified version, seems easier than level 2, until I hit an exercise where it is not easier than it is really hard

I have read that once you start your second go on the 30DS after completing all 3 levels then you really notice how much you have improved

good luck
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I will be on Level 2, Day 2 tonight ... I thought Level 2 was easier in some aspects along I am not a fan of all the plank stuff but I'm doing it. Definitely feeling stronger. And like someone else said .. I don't dare peek at Level 3 ... no freakin way!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'm a Day 2 Level 3 and it is HARD!!! I am going back to level 2 for a few more days because level 3 is kicking my butt BIG TIME.

I really hate the planking stuff from level 2 but if I can get through level 2 with it being easy then I should be ready for level 3 lol.
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Day 9 done! Not too bad - even managed all the raises though it still hurts. Haven't peeked at level two - i'm hoping they have new outfits on for it! Don't l;like the sound of this planking business much!!!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    I am about to go do it using my bike not bouncing, calf griping! wish me luck!!!!!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Day 9 done using my bike for the cardio, really went for it got a real sweat on and it was easier!!!!!!! it blooming well was BUT MY PIGGING HRM GAVE ME 91 CALS it truly truly hates me, and any one that knows me and any of their families too.....
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 9 DONE! I was rubbish today, zero energy. Legs flailing all over on the bicycle crunches. But I'm still proud of myself for completing it! Great job everyone, see you all tomorrow! xx
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Day 9 done using my bike for the cardio, really went for it got a real sweat on and it was easier!!!!!!! it blooming well was BUT MY PIGGING HRM GAVE ME 91 CALS it truly truly hates me, and any one that knows me and any of their families too.....

Have you got it set to 'evil' by mistake lol?! xx
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Haven't peeked at level two - i'm hoping they have new outfits on for it!

They do - I peeked!!
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options

That has happened to me twice. Durring the plank move my wrist hit the button and it went into a different mode.

I can tell you that I've noticed a big difference. I did L1 for 7 days then for 4 days did L1&2 back to back. I did just L2 yesterday and I agree, a lot of L2 seems easier. The arm work definetly works. In my softball game Sunday I hit two home runs and two triples. My legs are killing me however which is why I am now doing only L2 instead of both back to back.
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Finished level 1/ day 9!! Realized today if you get lower in your lunge- you can raise your arms easier to eye level... On day 9 I figure it out! :laugh:
    I still have not looked ahead... I'm sure Jillian will have a few surprises!
  • clioandboy
    Options

Have you got it set to 'evil' by mistake lol?! xx

I haven't checked the personality setting.... Lol hey you are doing great!!!!!!! Isn't it normal to have flailing legs????
  • clioandboy
    Options

That has happened to me twice. Durring the plank move my wrist hit the button and it went into a different mode.

I can tell you that I've noticed a big difference. I did L1 for 7 days then for 4 days did L1&2 back to back. I did just L2 yesterday and I agree, a lot of L2 seems easier. The arm work definetly works. In my softball game Sunday I hit two home runs and two triples. My legs are killing me however which is why I am now doing only L2 instead of both back to back.

Nope my hrm calculates that I burn around 100 cals doing the shred, genuinely it hates me, yesterday 2 hours walking with running intervals on hilly terrain (I live in the mountains in France) 181 cals it said..... Mfp said over 700 lol I booked about 300!!!!!

1&2 back to back, gulps nervously, is your name jillian michaels????
  • clioandboy
    Options

Nope my hrm calculates that I burn around 100 cals doing the shred, genuinely it hates me, yesterday 2 hours walking with running intervals on hilly terrain (I live in the mountains in France) 181 cals it said..... Mfp said over 700 lol I booked about 300!!!!!

1&2 back to back, gulps nervously, is your name jillian michaels????