MSM.......... What has it done for you????

Options
doobabe
doobabe Posts: 436 Member
I have been researching the health benefits of MSM and it appears as though there are several, and also a ton of people that use it are saying good things on top of that. So I am very interested and wondering what ya'll have to say about it.....

Do you use it and why? What has it done for you?

Replies

• shaundavis24
    shaundavis24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what is MSM??? I have never heard of it
  • midnightsukie
    midnightsukie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mighty Sausage Meat?
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    When I read that it is also used as an industrial high temp solvent I stopped reading.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I want to know what it is too!
  • midnightsukie
    midnightsukie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mini Succulent Malteasers?
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sounds kinky!! Lol
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Your talking about Glucosamine& Chondroitin with MSM right? Its good for joint health. If you need to read more go to the forum click on search and type it in and theres lots of opinions. hope that helps.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have been researching the health benefits of MSM and it appears as though there are several, and also a ton of people that use it are saying good things on top of that. So I am very interested and wondering what ya'll have to say about it.....

Do you use it and why? What has it done for you?

MSM is a supplement (google it) that is used for joint health all the way to melasma & allergies. It is supposed to be pretty amazing- I am actually surprised that no one knows what it is . Hmmmm Maybe I have stumbled onto something here..... haha