I need some help!

Options
Hi ladies my name is Emily. I am 31 yrs old, married with a 6 yr old son who is very active! I have been trying to lose weight for the last 6 months and I'm only down about 6 lbs. This sucks, but I'm done being depressed about it. Today I am changing my ways. I feel good about this. Things are going to change!!

Replies

• weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies my name is Emily. I am 31 yrs old, married with a 6 yr old son who is very active! I have been trying to lose weight for the last 6 months and I'm only down about 6 lbs. This sucks, but I'm done being depressed about it. Today I am changing my ways. I feel good about this. Things are going to change!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You took the first step..you're here! Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Your picture scared for me a minute!:laugh:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You took the first step..you're here! Welcome!:flowerforyou:

Your picture scared for me a minute!:laugh:

Thanks so much!
    I changed my pic, thought maybe it was scaring everyone away! :)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This is the place for support and motivation - Welcome!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck starting your journey on here. the tools are great resources! :flowerforyou:
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Welcome! When you're feeling depressed and down, always try to look at the good things in your life and plug along. I may be getting separated, and have nowhere to go with 4 kids, and 3 pets. So look around, that bulge on your thigh may be lookin pretty good. Hang in there, with patience comes strength, with strength comes endurance. Find an exercise you like to do, use this web site, and look to this awesome group of people for support. Feel free to contact me if you'd like.:wink: