PICS - BF & After - Need Belly HELP!

Options

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Just read an article on shidting belly fat and toning as I was wandering the same thing.

INTERVAL TRAINING!

They said its the biggest fat/flab/weight whatever ya want burner and it carries on burning fat for hours afterwards.

Check it out on the web

You look great though! Your legs are to die for!!!

I am going to try and rev up my cardio again - I used to be a big runner. I am slacking now that I am close to my goal.
  • BethlovesRene
    BethlovesRene Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    watch your sugar? you look great though!

Cut your sugar to below 20 a day. Cut out the caffeine and DON'T drink!!!

I've never heard caffeine before, is it really that bad for you?
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think you looks great in both pictures. Your gorgeous! I know when I did the 1st 14 days of the South Beach Diet (which is pretty much lean meats, low fat cheese/milk, and veggies) but stomach went down. I did this to make sure my wedding dress wasn't snug.
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Girl pilates!!!!!! I am telling you...If I watch my diet all week run and do my normal strenght traing I'm good, but if I do pilates in there as well everything gets tighter and it really is noticable! Its all about keeping your muscles tight and alighned and breathing good.

Its also low impact (even though I sweat and am EXTREMELY sore) So its nice!

Look up videos on Youtube and do them for free! Thats what I do..Ill do a 10 minute ab work out and then one for my legs and arms or something!! Let me know if you try it how you like it! You can add me as a friend if you like as well!

Good luck you are looking amazing :)
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Your belly is NOT big Jenna!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a hottie with a body. UM I know you bought 30 day shred but I don't know if you ever finished it. I DARE YOU to actually do the whole DVD for 30 days straight. I bet it will make a difference :) BUT like I said. You look AWESOME lady! And I don't care what you say we are doing the blubber run because you will never quit drinking beer. And either will I. haha :)
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    YOu only have one chin. You look PHENOMENAL in your after...and Put a belt on that waist!! You look hot and you get to enjoy indulgences. DOUBLE WIN!!
  • cskillman3
    Options
    Definately try 30DS, I have been doing it for a week and already feel great for it! I do it every morning, seems a bit much if your not into extercising every day, but when you think its only 20 mins but gets results then why not!

All it takes is getting up half hour earlier, and you feel great after. My whole body feels more toned already! I cannot wait to get to the end of the 30 days! I just wish I had taken a before pic so I can compare!!

Just to add - you do look great, try not to let diet and exercise take over your life for that 1 or 2 inches, still enjoy yourself - life is worth living after all!!

Good luck!! xx
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    do you log on a weekend? it may be that however strict you are at the weekend, if you go crazy mad over the weekend you are undoing all your hard work. maybe just have 1 'treat' day per week for a while, see if that helps?
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Cutting back on the weekends would probably help. I've never really cheated in just over 5 months, pretty strict throughout the week. Alcohol and sugar will def help you from here on out, although you look good.

I can count on one hand how many times I've had "bad" food in the last 5 months. twice.
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1) I don't see 4 chins in the first photo, you're crazy :tongue:
    2) You look great in the second photo. Great progress! :smile:
    3) I would up your cardio and do an ab routine to strengthen those ab muscles.
    4) Cut back on some of the "cheating" on the weekend. You can still have fun and eat some of whatever but do so in smaller portions. Less sugar, more fruits/veggies on the weekends. Consider a 24 hour cheat instead of a 48 hour cheat as well.

Totally agree with all the above...you look great, now just polish the edges a bit :-) I scrape just below 5'9" and weigh 139 right now...my goal is to see how 135 feels/looks but ALWAYS my goal is to have muscle....do you do a bit of strength training during the week? Maybe give it a try if not :-) Cheers!
  • pork_belly
    pork_belly Posts: 144
    Options
    You look great. Personally, I think that when it comes to the abs its all about the diet - or at least 85 to 90% is.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! Well, you have lost weight by what you've been doing, so I say just keep at it.
    I agree with watching the drinks, the calories sure add up. You don't want to wreck all of the good eating you do during the week on the weekends. I understand on the weekends you can be a little less strict but maybe not go overboard.
    Good luck, you look great! :)
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I agree maybe I need to tone my weekends down. I am working on it, but I know it will def help me save on calories, and my bank account! I also do have the 30Ds, so maybe I will give that a whirl and also do it the whole 30 days though :)
  • alynnbennett
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Don't be hard on yourself. But I do have to agree the drinking is a big factor to belly fat. Trying cutting down a little and increase your ab workouts!
    AGAIN! You look amazing!!!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Remember that you can't choose where to lose the fat from. Ab workouts, situps, etc wont give you that flat tummy. All they do is work the ab muscles. If there's still a thin layer of fat over them, you wont see them at all.

It seems to be the general consensus that getting a six pack to show is one of the hardest things to get, as any fat over the top will pretty much cover them all up.

GL!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    We are our own worst critics. You look awesome.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    We are our worst enemy. You don't have 4 chins and the after photo looks great. Your tummy looks healthy and normal. Really I am being honest. You just continue doing sit ups and doing what your doing but honestly you look great and don't need to worry about it.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    Thank guys! I agree and know I cannot just do sit ups and expect a 6 pac...that I need to ose the layer of flab first. I really have been slacking lately and thats where I have been noticing it, it my belly. So:

1. Pump up the cardio - no more nice little runs...push myself and do more intervals/sprints
    2. up the strangth training - lift heavy crap, weights are my friend
    3. One binge night a weekend...booo...:cry:
  • MZATM
    MZATM Posts: 34
    Options
    Our definitions of a big belly are obviously different - I think you look amazing!

I would just keep doing what you are doing because you look good just the way you are
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Just to echo what many others have said, you really do look lovely right now; if there is a problem with your tummy, I certainly can't see it. However, speaking as someone who does wobble a bit in that general area, I would confirm that the 30DS has helped me a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!