Full of Questions

Options
Today is the first day I am attempting to drink 8 glasses of water. This should help flush out my system, right? I haven't exercised since Saturday because I got sick early Monday morning. I still don't feel great...is it ok to eat chicken noodle soup today, even though it's higher in sodium? Chicken Noodle soup always makes me feel better :) I'm hoping I feel well enough to go to the gym tomorrow, since it's my weigh-in day. Any tips?

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Today is the first day I am attempting to drink 8 glasses of water. This should help flush out my system, right? I haven't exercised since Saturday because I got sick early Monday morning. I still don't feel great...is it ok to eat chicken noodle soup today, even though it's higher in sodium? Chicken Noodle soup always makes me feel better :) I'm hoping I feel well enough to go to the gym tomorrow, since it's my weigh-in day. Any tips?
  • looovely_x3
    Options
    go for it, hope you feel better soon. you know the water thing on the food journal bit of this site, how big are the glasses meant to be, does 250ml count as one glass or is it more or less?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you...I am off sick from work today, and although I don't usually have a problem getting in my water, I've had a terrible time trying to drink it last night and so far today...I've been drinking Vitamin Water, which I hate to do because I hate to drink my calories, but water by itself just makes me feel weird right now...I don't know how to explain it...and I just had soup for lunch and am not too worried about the sodium...just don't be too alarmed if you show a gain on your next weigh in because you may be retaining water...
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    go for it, hope you feel better soon. you know the water thing on the food journal bit of this site, how big are the glasses meant to be, does 250ml count as one glass or is it more or less?

it should be 8oz. Think the size of a large glass, not a juice glass.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon Amartine.

You can always add extra water to your soup to thin it out. I get the low sodium type, but it still has more than I would like.

Like Laura said, nurture yourself. dont worry too much and get better soon!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I drink 8 of the 16.9 fl oz. is that enough water?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I drink 8 of the 16.9 fl oz. is that enough water?

ya that's about double the minimum recommended.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It just doesn't seem like alot when you are drinking the bottles.