Scale Victory!!!!

I am so happy.....I have been stuck at 166lbs for 6 weeks and today when I weighed myself I FINALLY saw 165lbs!!!! :love: I feel like I lost 10 pounds! I have switched up my exercise routine hoping that would get me though the plateau and it took a couple weeks but I finally saw the scale move. Just wanted to share my joy with everyone!

Here are a few mantras I have been saying over the past several weeks when I got so frustrated with the scale. Maybe they will help you get through your plateau!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The 'hard' is what makes it great."

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday"

"It’s never a question of can you, but will you."

"Discipline is doing what you know needs to be done, even though you don't want to."

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Replies

• 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    YAY! go you!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Awesome!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    "I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday" I love this quote!!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Congratulations! Isn't it funny how something like this can make us so darn happy. Enjoy your day sweetie -- you earned it :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Congrats.

I once weighed my workout clothes (on a food/oz scale) to lose a lb for a motivator :D
  • Way to go!! I know plateaus suck sometime!! Just having the determination to push through them is sometimes an achievement in itself!! Friend me if you want a buddy!!

:happy:
  • Nichole1981
    Nichole1981 Posts: 65 Member
    Thanks everyone! I love the support on MFP!! :heart:
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 425 Member
    Awesome! It can be very frustrating when you're trying to get over a plateau! Sometimes it can even be discouraging. Kudos to you for NOT getting discourage and finding away to change your activity! WTG.

6720589.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Yayyyyy!! Take that stupid plateau!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!