Zumba Wii

For the holidays my lovely family got me a Wii, which I had been wanting, especially the Fit so that I could kick start my weight loss... First of all let me say, I LOVE being able to track everything, the encouragement of setting goals, the fit board being your scale... i could go on and on... However, the workouts leave a little to be desired... I have been wanting to get the Zumba game for the Wii, but with money being as tight as it has been I couldn't see spending $40 on a game I wasn't even sure I'd like.... So when I won $130 from a weight-loss competition at work, thats what I decided I would spend it on... why not right? After all it was money from losing weight, why not put it toward losing more??
Well, I did an intro 5 min warm up yesterday, and liked it well enough... So today I did the beginning 20 minute class, and let me tell you!!!! I have never had so much fun sweating before!!! You hear it on all the commercials, and because of that you think its a gimmick... IT'S NOT!! Best exercise ever, AND I had FUN!!! If you have been thinking about doing Zumba, don't think anymore... DO IT!!!! I will keep ya'll posted, I know I've just done it once, but I'm hooked! They have Zumba workout DVDs too for those of you who do not have a Wii... Good Luck to all of you out there in whatever weight loss routine you have decided on... I have found mine, and I think it will take me to that next level...