What vitamins do you take daily?

Options

Replies

• karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    I take 1 multivitamin and extra iron every day.
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I take the ALIVE! one-per-day Multivitamin that I buy at Whole Foods.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Just a multivitamin with iron
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    One multivitamin and a B-12
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I take Orange Triad
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Right now I take 900mg of iron.....doctors orders. When I am finally done with those (hopefully another 5 weeks) I will start taking a multi-vitamin with iron.
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Daily I take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, and a calcium pill that also contains Vit D, zinc and magnesium.

I also take Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Probiotics, and B complex several times per week. Maybe 3-4 times a week.
  • mandahq
    mandahq Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I take B6 to help metablize things, and B12 to help stay awake. (I normally am I up and then sleep are morning, and have a nap in the afternoon if i have a headache.) I also take one a day womens vitamin.
  • JFamilo
    JFamilo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I take the One-A-Day gummies and B-12 gummies (for energy). I take the gummies because they taste good and make me feel like a kid again!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I take a codliver oil tablet and a starflower oil tablet. I only started taking the codliver oil as my knee started playing up.
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    Just one Centrum multivitamin pill.... or at least I'm trying to take it daily. I got the bottle a little while ago but for someone who has never taken pills daily EVER I'm forgetting all the time haha. My fiance brings it to me. I'm thinking of taking a fish oil pill too, cuz I don't like fish (except for tuna in a can/pouch)...
  • xDSaraxD
    xDSaraxD Posts: 12
    Options
    I take Tonalin, Cayenne, Fish oil, and Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock.. I'm a thermogenic girl.. My metabolism isn't as fast as it should be so I try and keep it ampt with thermogenics..
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I actually have a related question. I was taking a One-a-Day (the one for metabolism support) but I was nauseated almost every time I took it despite eating and drinking with it. After throwing up my vitamins enough times, I have switched for a while to the Flinstones children's chewables. It is such a relief to my tummy. I would like to get back to a multi for adults. Has anyone else had this problem and found a vitamin that was less of a problem?
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I live in the Pacific NW, so I have to take about 4000 iu (or mg, I forgot!) of Vitamin D, especially in the winter! I know people who take 10,000! In addition to helping absorb calcium, new studies show that Vitamin D can help elevate your mood as well. As someone who has lived through what seems like the longest winter ever up here, I'd say that was true!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I can't take regular multi-vitamins either because they make me so nauseated. i never tried children's vitamins!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Prenantal pills (not pregnant)

I might switch over to those. I take biotin everyday and I used to take the One-A-Day pills. I heard those aren't so great for you. I just wanna be healthy and make my hair grow. I take good care of my hair but its not growing fast enough. :(
  • shelleyfi
    Options
    I take B6, B12 and D3, but these are doctor order to help with my MS, before that, I didn't take any
  • 2hdesign
    2hdesign Posts: 153
    Options
    multi vitamin, calcium, fiber, vit e, fish oil, priobiotic
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I actually have a related question. I was taking a One-a-Day (the one for metabolism support) but I was nauseated almost every time I took it despite eating and drinking with it. After throwing up my vitamins enough times, I have switched for a while to the Flinstones children's chewables. It is such a relief to my tummy. I would like to get back to a multi for adults. Has anyone else had this problem and found a vitamin that was less of a problem?

I get sick to my stomach from any of those multi's with 'extras' (ie energy, green tea, metabolism support, etc.) The one I take that doesn't make me sick is the Nature Made Liquid Multi-Vitamin. They are rather affordable and, IMO, a good and quality product. I also take my multi at night, right before bed. That seems to help too since I eat my largest meal of the day at dinner.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    One-A-Day mulivitamins, fiber pills, biotin, BC, and omega 3!