Question of the Day- Day 11!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hickes1honey
    Options
    i too drink 4-5 cups of water i was a big soda drinker but havent had soda in 2 weeks =)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a soda in two weeks too!!! Once in a while I crave one but I am not giving in! I fear that it will reverse everything I have already accomplished lol
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am the type of person that can seriously go all day long without drinking anything. Aside from my 1-2 cups of coffee the morning, I have to force myself to drink my water. Now, since I've been working out -- I find that if I don't drink my water, I get really bad headaches (I'm already prone to migraines), so I really have been forcing at least one 32 oz. container a day. Plus, after reading about all the health benefits of green tea, I've been brewing that with some honey & drinking it as iced tea. Really tasty!

Side note - I noticed you said you were a Coke drinker. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coke. So, rather than deny myself or fill up on artificial sweeteners, I will allow myself a regular (delicious!!!) Coke one in a while when I really REALLY want it. It makes it taste SO much better when I really want it, too! :)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    9-12 depending on the day:)
    I find it make a huge differnece if I don't
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    9-12 depending on the day:)
    I find it make a huge differnece if I don't
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • fittraier
    fittraier Posts: 138
    Options
    Also if you drink a lot of water, you should look into getting a stainless steel container instead of plastic jugs/bottles.

They're a bit more expensive, but worth it in the end.

I don't like the flavor of water out of stainless steel!

I fill up a 26oz bottle twice in the am. I am worse after lunch! but focus on it at dinner on into the night.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I wasnt drinking a lot. then I was drinking like 4-6 a day then up to like 8 or even 10 but now not so much. I do see a difference, when i dont drink water I dont lose weight, and i sometimes gain