Trying MFP Again :)

Options
Hello one and all...I used MFP a while back and really loved it but I fell off the wagon after having reached what I thought was my goal. So here I am again. I think my only complaint with my first go 'round on MFP was every one telling me how I should lose weight or telling me what I was doing is wrong without waiting for an explanation. People think they have the be-all-end-all answers to weight loss and my personal opinion is: if that were the case, we would have no reason to be here. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy sharing ideas and best practices, but having come from a life consumed by an ED my body just doesn't react the way to certain diets that others do. I have chosen to keep my diary private until I feel as though I am at a place where I am comfortable sharing it.

I am probably one of the most carnivorous people you will ever meet, I am also gluten free. I have recently decided to try the vegetarian side of life for a while, so I would really REALLY appreciate any suggestions. Please feel free to add me, I'm good at encouraging my friends and also holding them accountable. I look forward to sharing my journey with everyone!

Replies

• rj_knitnchick
    Options
    it is so easy to fall of the wagon and it happens before you even realize it. Glad you are back -
  • cairney4698
    Options
    I am in a very similar situation to you in that I used to use MFP although by the sounds of it for nowhere near as long or successfully as you. Have sent you a friend request now that we have both recaptured our enthusiasm. Look forward to sharing the journey with you
  • 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Added!
  • KnottyRae
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I feel so loved :love: I'm excited to be back and getting things in line again. It's nice to be a part of a community where we all have the same goals and can be loved and accepted for who we are.

Ok...enough of the mushy stuff...:wink:
  • Mumonamission
    Mumonamission Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI im exactly the same i thought id cracked it and then fell back into my lazy chocolate eating ways hence why i am back here