30 day shred??

Options
I just started today and finished the level 1 video. How many calories did I burn? I have no idea for anyone else who may have done the 3DS before....

Replies

• sdtrimom
    sdtrimom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to know too! I have been putting it under aerobics or calisthenics. Not really sure.
  • binkmb
    binkmb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    From other posts I have seen on here you log it as 'circuit training'. Which is what I did - that woman is hard core, I ached for days!
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I asked this question recently and someone suggested logging it as "circuit training general". I just finished day 1 of level 1 also...off to log!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Circuit training, general for 25 minutes... the count MFP gave me was very accurate for me. :)
  • jenalow
    jenalow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When I did the Shred I usually burnt between 210 and 240 calories. I used my heart rate monitor.
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    I wear a HRM and average around 200 calories when I do L1. Today I did L2 and burned over 300! Much more intense!!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Log it as cardio "circuit training" for 20 minutes. The calorie burn will be somewhere between 175-300 depending on the sex, age, size factors for you. See what MFP gives you for it and then adjust accordingly or if you have a heart rate monitor go by it.
  • Shani262
    Shani262 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I burn about 230 cals. I use a HRM and im about 180lbs and 5'7. I just started Ripped in 30 by Jillian and burn almost 400 every time. You should try this next.
  • sdtrimom
    sdtrimom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It is REALLY intense. I am in really good shape, but apparently have ZERO upper body strength lol. All the leg and ab stuff is easy. But in the level one with the lateral raises... OMG I think I'm going to die every time.
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i started the 30 ds aug 1 !!! i have been logging it under circuit training. if you started when i did ADD me and we'll do this together!!! it'll be awesome!!!:) yes i am on day 2!!! and still about dies this morning! if add me write me also!:)