Big NSV for me! Pics of my climb to the summit

Options
2»

Replies

• ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    One "small" thing she forgot to mention! At the top, just before she started down thinking she was going to plummet to her death she texted her mother this message "Shouldn't have done this. I love you. I'm scared." Upon getting this message I texted back "why...what's wrong?" thinking bear etc. No answer. Soooo I then panic until FINALLY she is down the mountain and answers me. I still get to burn some calories kicking her butt when she gets home! Love you hon and am very proud of you.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have goose bumps from reading your post... Congrats on achieving your goal :drinker: and thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done! Brilliant to see that in losing weight you've found confidence and great fitness levels!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That is a huge achievement!

Okay, I'll admit. I'm a big baby, and I got a little teary-eyed when you started struggling so close to the summit! Having someone there to cheer you and and push you forward --- well, that was it. I am a big, sniffly little girl right now.

Again, congratulations! What a feeling of triumph!

(ALSO --- Lol, ladybug91254! How conveniently forgotten!)
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you! Yes, Tracy was a godsend and I wish I would have taken her number or something. I would love to be able to tell her how much she really really helped me and thank her so much for her encouragement.

And LOL about texting my mom. Yea, I was trying to be subtle and not tell her how absolutely panic-stricken I was but I guess the bluntness of "I'm scared." was enough to worry her. Service was spotty up there and I wasn't even sure if it would go through then or not and of course, then when she texted me back I was already on the way down and couldn't answer her for about 30 minutes.

I am so glad that I did not give up and quit.
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    You rock!!! Congratulations!!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    whoooa baby! hats off to u!
  • WhiteKnight57
    Options
    Way to go my baby girl!! A major success, especially knowing what a chicken you are, hehe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!