Hey There!

Changes4Life121
Changes4Life121 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Im Angie. I work for my county DMV and the whole county has started a new fitness thing. We are doing our own biggest loser, persay! We have a deal with the local gym to reduce our monthly memberships to $20 a person if we got so many people to join. I started working out last sept and lost 20lbs then quit, good huh? well I have only gained about 5 back but all my muscle is gone and I feel like crap! Any way we found this site and it looks like it could help us a lot. Let me know what you think of it!
Angie

Replies

• Changes4Life121
    Changes4Life121 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey Im Angie. I work for my county DMV and the whole county has started a new fitness thing. We are doing our own biggest loser, persay! We have a deal with the local gym to reduce our monthly memberships to $20 a person if we got so many people to join. I started working out last sept and lost 20lbs then quit, good huh? well I have only gained about 5 back but all my muscle is gone and I feel like crap! Any way we found this site and it looks like it could help us a lot. Let me know what you think of it!
    Angie
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    We LOVE it!!! It's like a big supportive family here. If you really use this site how it's intended, you WILL lose weight!

Welcome!

Cheers :drinker:
    Dani
  • Welcome aboard and jump right in! wait - that's doesn't sound right.... Well you get the gist. You'll find lots of information and support so you can win your bet.
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Love this site! Everyone is helpful and friendly. You post something and you're sure to get some answers back :)
This discussion has been closed.