some good ab workouts?

Options
Does anyone have fast workouts to make my abs show through?:bigsmile:

Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    first lose weight, then worry about it.

Planks, sit ups, dive bombers, mountain climbers, etc.

you can do ab exercises day and night, but they will not show unless you are well under 20% bf
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    It won't matter how firm your mattress is, if it's covered with a comforter and not a sheet....
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    It won't matter how firm your mattress is, if it's covered with a comforter and not a sheet....

nicely put LOL
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    She's right that they won't show but that doesn't mean you shouldn't start building the muscle underneath the fat.
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options

Haha I love this!
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I understand what everyone is saying.. but its not bad to start to work out your tummy while you're still losing. It would be like saying "I don't need the carrots cut until the meat is done..." why not cut the carrots while the meat is cooking? LOL
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    My abs are forming under my little bit of belly fat that is still there. I'm losing the weight and I'm seeing the abs peek out around the sides and now the top! I'm doing Jillians 30 Day Shred. It's working well! Esp along with the weight loss!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Hanging leg raises or dragon flags are the best I know
  • allip722
    allip722 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks guys! (: