My First NSV

Options
mako425
mako425 Posts: 6 Member
I was wondering what my first NSV would be, since I was so focused on checking the scale everyday.

Anyway, I'm coming up on a laundry day, so I didn't have many dress shirts to pick from before I went to work today. I dug into my closet and found that I only had a "fitted' dress shirt that was ironed. (For those of you that don't know, fitted dress shirts are the kind that taper in around your mid section so your shirt doesn't hang out as much when you tuck it in) To give you perspective, I haven't worn a fitted dress shirt in more than four years.

Anyway, I knew I had lost a bit of weight so I thought, what the heck. I put the shirt on and it fits perfectly. And there's no pressure on the bottom button when I sit down. I almost feel stupid saying this but, I can wear fitted dress shirts now!

Replies

• BrookeEspinosa
    Options
    That's great!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Haha, congratulations! Don't feel stupid for saying it, it's an awesome feeling, and a great accomplishment! In my opinion, there's no better feeling than putting on clothes that "shouldn't" fit and being pleasantly surprised. It's these victories that will keep you encouraged and pushing forward when Mr. Scale occasionally decides to stop cooperating.
  • honeyb7
    honeyb7 Posts: 45
    Options
    This is awesome! Keep up the great work:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!