Newbie looking for support

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to this program, just joined today. I am 22 years old and looking to lose 15 pounds. I am super excited to join and am looking forward to the support. Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Hi! Welcome! This is my second time here, the first time I reached my goal and it was fantastic! Then we moved house, I lost track a bit so now i'm back on to maintain my weight so I don't go off track!

Good luck and enjoy! MFP is so good for motivation and has lots of lovely people on here too :)
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats on taking the first step!

The MFP community has really been my rock on the toughest days and I am thrilled to have them all as my own personal cheering section.

Feel free to friend request me- and best of luck to you on your journey!
  • LexusG
    LexusG Posts: 9
    Hey i need a weight loss buddy 2 :) be my motivation?
  • You know I'm always here! Even if I'm 3000 kms away. We'll be rockin our beach bods come Feb! If you ever need any help, you know how to reach me :)
  • monamini
    monamini Posts: 1 Member
    I joined this thing a few months back but didnt really get to use it. So am joining properly today. Fingers crossed ill get to my goal of losing a stone and a half. But ill be happy to be your buddy. Im also 22 and need some motivation.

3683543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods