NO faLALALALALALA!!

Options
2»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    LMAO...My kids were singing Jingle bells yesterday, and I yelled at them to stop, and that I didn't want to hear it until after Thanksgiving....they just laughed at me and kept on singing.......ugh....
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, for us Canadians it's after Thanksgiving now so let the Christmas music be heard:drinker:
    Today I did a mindmap with my children in daycare about Christmas.....and they loved it!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I luv Christmas Muzak too, but not unitl after Turkey Day puhleaze!

Feliz Navidad makes me want to kick puppies. :embarassed: :embarassed:

and that's bad why?

j/k

I hate that one song they play on Muzak that goes......."Simple having a wonderful Christmas time." They say it over and over and over and over again. :angry:

CAAAAAAACK!!!

Yoko screeching "a veddy meedy cristmassss" is earworms too!!! :explode:
    That is probably one of the most annoying voices ever!!!

Both of those songs want to make me hurl! :angry: :mad: :frown:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I luv Christmas Muzak too, but not unitl after Turkey Day puhleaze!

Feliz Navidad makes me want to kick puppies. :embarassed: :embarassed:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

writing.gif Note to self.......do not let Shannon near the dog during the holidays :smokin: :laugh:

And as for the music.....normally I'm ok with it AFTER THANKSGIVING......but this year....BAH HUMBUG!!! :grumble: I can't get anyone anything anyways......I hate that....normally I feel like Santa Claus....even the dog gets gifts:bigsmile: I don't even have any kids:laugh: But this year......nobody's gettin anything for Christmas....Lil miss kellchy's been baaaaaaaad....Nobody's getting anything for Christmas....oh.......sorry Shannon...that song's stuck in my head now ( I just ummmm changed the words a bit :bigsmile: ) It just stinks......my job won't let me take vacation Christmas week this year so I won't get to go home to see the family (they want to make it so that no one is off Christmas week anymore just Christmas day :sad: :sad: ) and Steve's losing his job so we can't get anything for anyone:sad:

So Bah Humbug........turn off the music and let's start kicking stuff....not puppies though:angry:

:laugh: :smooched: Woooo...sorry got kinda carried away there :laugh: :smooched:
    Thanks for letting me vent though :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I am in for Christmas music
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ...faaaalalalala...dont be a scrooge
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    I am in for Christmas music

Talk about resurrecting the oldest zombie thread......... :astonished:
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    I’m putting up Christmas lights this afternoon.