Hey all..

Options
My name is Brittiny I am a mother of two beautiful children. I have been married for almost 4 years. I'm not new to MFP but I have been inactive for the past few months. I have been yo-yo dieting since I could wear bras. It started with my mom purchasing products for me to help me lose weight and to stop eating as much. Which then carried over into my adult life. Repeatedly trying something outrageous to curb my appetite and lose weight. Since having my children my weight has sky rocketed to new heights. I peaked at 314 lbs after the birth of my son 3 years ago. I was mortified. I started Hydroxycut to lose weight and it made me so sick that I did end up losing 20 lbs. After that small victory I found out i was pregnant. I had my daughter last November and got back on the diet. I couldn't do it. So I tried to do it on my own and worked out doing Zumba. Which is awesome!! But I felt like I was working out just to cover what I ate. So I gave up. I am now on a medically guided weight loss plan which is exciting and I am taking it slow so I can change my habits and my weight. I hope I can do it!

Replies

• crystalmichelle82
    Options
    good luck Brittiny! I've never tried Hydroxycut but sorry that it happened to you. You can definitely get where you need to be balancing nutrition and fitness. Zumba doesnt do much for me besides just burn calories while I am doing it. I find that I need to build muscle through the programs I follow so they help me to burn fat and build lean muscle. Continue on your journey and understand you have help here at your fingertips.