Old habits die hard.

Options
Bulimia. That's me. And It had been 2 weeks and one day since my last purge(vomit) episode. Longer than that since my last binge. I was doing sooo well. COnsidering I used to do it everyday. It sucks messing up :/ Anyone else on my boat?

Replies

• huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Not in the same boat but just wanted to let you know that I'm proud of you and you are doing amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Don't know what you are going through but wanted you to know you're in my thoughts. Tomorrow is a fresh new day. You will overcome this sickness.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same boat currently but I have purged before just not recently. Here if you wanna chat!
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm fight the urges too - I was always more aneorexic but cycled down into through bulimia, I really hate it but have had episodes this year - its hard having some weight to lose as I never have had before and my brain doesn't compute eating to lose weight.

You are doing well - keep up the hard work, it will get easier and just take it one day at a time!!
  • Lovinmyself1st
    Options
    I binge. I'm a compulsive over eater. I'm at my 2 weeks mark and I just blogged about how I'm feeling and I want to binge so bad. I was crying alil while ago because I want it so bad. It seems impossible to lose weight and keep it off.
  • peptoblue
    peptoblue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am not in the same boat but I can understand "old habits die hard"... too true. I am proud of you for working so hard to overcome your bulimia. Hang in there... take it one day at a time.