Hello... This is my second go at MFP.

Hello Everyone, this is my second go at MFP. Initially started during winter time, and stopped at some point a long the way. I introduced my sister to the site and she has lost over 100lbs (she started losing before she joined). At first I was reluctant to get involved in the community, but I am realizing more and more that the support goes a long way. It also does not hurt to have friends on here that help me be accountable.

I am a naturally athletic person who got a little of track fitness-wise over the years through life changes: college, marriage, moving to a new town, college again, etc. I have about 20 lbs. or so to lose, but a lot of work to do to get back in shape. I want to enjoy doing all the athletic things I liked to do before I got out of shape. I also want to avoid some genetic factors that run in my family: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.

I welcome any friend requests from people looking for support and who want to stay accountable as well... no matter whether your goals are big or small. Thank you, and good luck to all of you in achieving your health/fitness goals. :smile:

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Request sent
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Thank you! :smile:
  • jeforeverje
    jeforeverje Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! Welcome Back!!!! This is also my "second go" at MFP! I just started again on July 1st!! So far I've lost 10.4 lbs...this is my first time at actually losing weight...my first 10lbs ever Lost!! With all that said.....Stay Strong! You can do it!!! :happy: