Belatedly introducing myself

Options
Hello,
I signed up here a while ago, but generally only use it on my phone so haven't seen the message boards before.
Could really do with some help to stay motivated - I go through phases of it. Have managed to lose about 25lb this year (12 since signing up here) but still have a similar amount to go.
Anyone else looking for mutual support?

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! The more support the better! Friend request sent! :smile:
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I started using MFP on my phone also.

I started in April, then didn't log in for a while, and actually put weight on, but I started again 3 weeks ago on here.

I have lost 8lb, want to lose another 10lb before i go away at the end of September, then aiming for my 2nd goal for Christmas.

I have found MFP really usefull, especially if you add a few friends and share your diary.

I have found that In want to do as well as others, and hate to admit when I've had a bad day, so ir=t keeps me on an even keel.

If you want to add me as a friend, please feel free,

Kay
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    well seeing as you are the reason I am here and currently dying after my run (awesome shower afterwards though) thought I'd best say hi! Motivation....if I can bloody do it with my over pronating feet, screwed up back, totally HUGE *kitten*...you can do it lovely! xxx