I despise diet soda, water is getting boring

Options

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Water can be any Non Carbonated, No Cafeine, No Sugar beverage. Alot of options have been mentioned.

Stay away from soda if at all possible or at least just as treat.

Best of Luck!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'd buy some carbonated water - Perriere, etc...there is plain and some that have some flavoring...all 0 calories. Some have sodium but rarely that I've seen.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yes, tea. I drink it all day long. Tasty and good for you.
  • Lauren38570
    Options
    I say have you a regular pop here and there 1 or 2 a day is fine in my book , no diet is worth giving that up , go for it =)
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    crystal light pure fitness , made with natural sugar, still very low in calories.
  • jonniemarie1
    jonniemarie1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    your body needs water... you should just drink it!
    if you need some sort of taste put fruit in your brita filter or the water itself.... it'll give it some natural tastes!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I put lemon juice in water and add a little stevia and it tastes like the best lemonade ever. I also do the same thing with black tea, add a bit of lemon juice and stevia and it tastes like I've got myself a Starbucks black tea lemonade.
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    My "treat" drink, while not 100% zero cal is very low, but for whatever reason, I just love it. Perrier. With lime juice. NOT lime flavored Perrier. I buy the plain stuff, chill it, and add about 1 Tbsp of lime juice to a 16 oz bottle. I saw on someone's food blog recently where she puts Perrier in a blender with strawberries, ice, and stevia to make a fizzy, fruity treat. You could try something like that.
    I understand not liking nutrasweet and splenda, but have you tried stevia or xylitol? They're natural subtances, so no chemically flavor. A lot of people tolerate them better. If so, you could buy unsweetened Kool-Aid and use one of those instead of sugar to sweeten it. Good luck!
  • MargaretNoon
    Options
    In the same isle as koolaide there is a product called True and it taste better then crystal light I like the lemon and orange. About $2.50 a box.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Yep. Drink your regular soda in front of the mirror while standing naked.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Get over it and just drink the damn water. :bigsmile:
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like getting a pitcher of water, slicing a lemon, lime, and orange, adding the slices to the water, and a couple sprigs of mint. It looks beautiful and tastes refreshing!
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Blackberry tea
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Try adding frozen watermelon chunks to your water.

or cucumber, or any melon....
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yep. Drink your regular soda in front of the mirror while standing naked.

Sick thought....but I bet it works!
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am hooked on MIO. If I feel that I want poweraid or something like it, I drink Coconut water, makes me feel hydrated super fast!! :)
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Have you tried carbonated water?
    A friend of mine is hooked on it.
    The fizz of pop, but it's water.
    And you can get a few flavors too. Lemon, lime, pomegranate, blueberry.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Get over it and just drink the damn water. :bigsmile:
    :laugh: eh, some people have no imagination!

I bet the guys saying "suck it up and drink the water" will try many of the suggestions posted here :wink:
  • heather3879
    heather3879 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like Propel Zero - I think it has Splenda but I think it tastes great! I'm not a fan of "diet" drinks most of the time, but I like that.
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love slicing up cucumbers and putting them in a giant jug of water in my fridge. It makes that plain water WAYY more refreshing on a hot summer day :)