Anyone know Logan's Roadhouse Nutrition

Options
I went to Logan's Roadhouse today for dinner and thought I was going to eat healthy. I however could not find the Coastal Carolina Shrimp calories in the My Fitness Database. Come to find out I can not even find out the calories from Logan's Website, which makes me very upset and I may not eat there anymore because of it. Does anyone know of anything close to it so I can enter it?

Replies

• Lauren38570
    Options
    oh I love logans road house , i'd just say eat that on your cheatday and don't worry about it =)
  • Jodi_O
    Jodi_O Posts: 32
    Options
    I couldn't find it on their website, but, coincidentally my mom and I went to have lunch there today. They have a 550 menu. All items on the menu are 550 calories or less.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I do know about some of their desserts...but that's probably not what you had.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I usually use the Outback stuff as comparative
  • Nswilk
    Nswilk Posts: 27
    Options
    This was good idea, but Outback doesn't have breaded shrimp.
  • ItsMrsDoyle
    Options
    I just had this today and was wondering the same thing! I cannot find it anywhere!
  • ItsMrsDoyle
    Options
    I decided to just use something similar from Longhorn - their golden fried shrimp. I figure it can't be THAT much different, right?
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I love Logan's, too...the burgers are good for cheat days, but I will say that they have a terrific grilled pork chop that you can order with a sweet potato on the side. It's buried under the ribs in their menu, but it's fantastic and not too bad for you.
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you should be able to ask them and be able to look at it. Unfortunately, they are not mandated to post it on their website. I ate there for my birthday. There are a lot of restaurants that don't have their info online, but you should be able to ask. Which I'm sure is not what you want since you are trying to log it right now.
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have an app on my iphone that has Logan's Roadhouse nutrition (some of it) on it.