Ibelfrey:heart:
Stephlake
Sangostar
Hzminda
Robynham84
3MonkeyMamma
Jentorres8884
Amsparky

How did you get on with the ‘Mirror Me’ challenge? Did you get that highest and lowest burn or did that mirror show some cracks in your efforts! If you did 652 three times in last week’s challenge and also met the highest burn of 1525 once only, your badge is coming!! Please send me a personal message with the subject ‘fieriest of them all’ if you completed the challenge or ‘Not the fieriest at all’ if you did not complete the challenge!

Well we are in the month of August, and almost the 3nd day into another MFP week. Donot fear for time, because there is not going to be an exercise challenge as such this week, it’s going to be a week of introspection. But as with everything I do it has to be named so we will call it ‘Give me 5’. It’s a challenge week break to reflect, share and listen. Team I want to hear from you!! Please post on this thread the response to the following after you have done your personal reflection:

1) What Challenge you enjoyed the most and why?
2) What are 5 things you would like to achieve in the month of August? (It don’t all have to be exercise or diet related)
3) What challenge would you like repeated given a choice?
4) What is hindering you from completing the challenge?
5) What is your idea for an August challenge?

Team this is necessary because it will help me set challenges that you like and want to complete also it is important to do self-introspection to reignite the driving force that started us on this positive path.

So this week the challenge is to give me 5 minutes of you time to complete the ‘Give me 5 challenge’. You have until Sunday of this week to do you intropection, please look at your diet and exercise diary, examing your exercise time-table, examine your driving force, examine and set your goals etc. This week everyone who posts a response to the 5 question would be rewarded with a sticker as easy as that! So what are you waiting for?

GET IN THERE WITH YOUR REPLIES!!

The question is DO YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES FOR SELF-IMPROVEMENT?
Past challenges:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/292980-team-fat-fighters-monday18-sunday-25th-weekly-challenge-clo

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/285839-team-fat-fighters-weekly-challenge-monday11th-july-closed

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/270402-30lbs-challenge-team-bootie-busters-weekly-challenge-888

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/268063-30lbs-challenge-team-bootie-buster-weekly-challenge

Challenges:
6) Mirror Me Challenge
5) Dial 911
4) Raising the Bar
3) The Different ME challenge
2) Give Me 66/6 BeastlyChallenge
1) The Tripple 888 Challenge

Replies

• lbelfrey
    lbelfrey Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello Spiceshirl and all my fellow Team Fat Fighter's.
    I hope everyone's healthy and staying motivated on your daily grind.
    To get started answering these questions, let's see...
    1.) I enjoyed the Dial 911 Challenge the most because I am trying to lose weight and I need cardio to burn those calories. "911 what's you're emergency?"
    2.) 5 things I would like to achieve this month are:
    a. Plan my (family's) meals alittle better/healthier
    b. Try to get alittle closer to my calorie intake each day.
    c. Keep my sodium and sugar intake under my goal.
    d. Eat atleast 5 fruits or veggies a day.
    e. Get my kids to eat 5 fruits or veggies a day.
    3.) Challenge I would like to repeat is Raising the Bar.
    4.) My lack of energy sometimes keeps me from completing a challenge.
    5.) August challenge idea would be to walk or bike 12 miles in a week. ( I bike 2 miles a day when I'm at the gym so I know I can do that challenge.)
    Have a great week everyone!
    Louisa