Opinions on When to Start 30DS?

Options
I've been hearing and seeing great results from people who've completed the 30 day shred. I know I won't see as big of a difference on my body, because I have a BMI of 20.6 and I run 5km/10km, do p90x plyo etc (fyi i'm not bragging, i'm just telling the facts), but not the leanest. My only issue is that I'll be SUPER busy this August with getting ready for university, and I know I won't be able to complete the 30 days without taking a break (I'll be going out of town at least twice for 2-3 days each).

What's your opinion? Would you start now, take days off and pick up from where you left off, or wait til another month when you know you can complete it everyday?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    I would go ahead and start, and do whatever works for you. Can you take your laptop to workout in your hotel room, or where ever you are staying? Even if you have to take a break, you are progressing more than if you waited till it was convenient... which exercise never is!~
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    Ditto: about taking a laptop. I commited to 30DS back in January even though we would be going to Disneyland at the last part of the month. I fnished the last 4 days in my hotel room with my laptop!

I just did another round of in in July and did the full 30 days again and loved it!!!