Hello!

Options
I just joined today! Excited to get started!!!

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome...friend me if you would like to!
  • Krae79
    Krae79 Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site :)
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome - feel free to friend me
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    This is definitely a great place. I was on Sparkpeople and that place is so confusing and the people don't really talk that much to each other. This place is so much better than there. Anyway, good luck and you can friend me if you want to.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You may add me if you'd like as well.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! Cheers to your healthy lifestyle journey!
  • dstgrl02
    Options
    Hey that's awesome!!! I think ou will enjoy it. It's really helpful and always good to have positive re-inforcement. Happy weight loss!!!:wink:
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    Yay! Welcome to MFP, this is a GREAT community full of so many people. Use the tools, make supportive friends (skip the ones that are only here for attention, yes, there's a bunch) and use the message boards (like you just did) you can find some great advice, opinions, new health trends, tips, new exercises, challenges, etc. You'll find people that are like-minded, you should totally add them. This site and peoples success wouldn't exist if it wasn't for a great net web full of supportive cheerleaders in your corner, right? Again, welcome and really commit yourself--it's a beautiful decision you've made to live a healthier life. :D

Always,
    Trisha
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I hope you enjoy this site, everyone here is so supportive. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will really enjoy this site. There is so much motivation and a lot of interaction between people.
  • sholanda09
    Options
    I am excited about my new life style of fitness
  • dstgrl02
    Options
    Oh and you can friend me if you like!!!