Very picky husband!

Options
2»

Replies

• ETsambouris
    Options
    You need to visit www.skinnytaste.com. I have a very very picky son who eats and loves everything I ever make from this recipe blog. I'm not kidding. Try going through her (Gina's) site. Awesome.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! This website is amazing! I have a very picky son as well and this site just made his diet so much healthier!!!!!
  • ETsambouris
    Options
    The cookbook Deceptively Delicious is pretty good too. It helps you hide vegetables in your recipes. I have found a great number of them a bit high in fat and salt, but you can tweak the recipes to make them healthier still. I don't cook with salt and change up some of the oils used. But it has some great ideas. Plus, him being an adult, you could tell him what is hidden in it after he has had it a few times and maybe he'll decide he likes it too :D
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    If he's going to be picky, make him cook his own food; actually, make him cook anyway.

I concur.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere you can sneak cauliflower into mashed potatoes. Other than that I have no idea...sorry!!

You can.....I do it all the time.....my bf loves it!